[Preston] broadband and LInux

David Farrell farrelld at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 19:14:20 GMT 2004

I got Telewest 1Meg, Motorola surfboard modem. Has both USB and 100BaseT
presentation. I use Ethernet - a wonderful network technology that is
quite popular these days, and is over 30 years old.

I can only imagine the USB interface will suck. You could always use USB
and WinXP and take advantage of its high end internet connection sharing
feature....