[Preston] The next meeting...

Guy Heatley guy at remember-tomorrow.co.uk
Fri Jul 2 16:26:05 BST 2004

Hello,
We don't have an official topic for the next meeting (which will be next
Weds in the usual place: Presentation room 18 in the C&T building @ 19:30
).

My suggestion is we use it to schedule further events and discuss the
state of play so far. I personally reckon we've had some damn fine demos
and presentations in the last few months.

As for further demos, John has volunteered to give a talk on "loopback
encryption" at some point and I have a couple of things up my sleeve.

So if anyone has some topic they would like to show the rest of us, or
they would like to suggest as a potential topic that someone else could
pick up and run with, come along to the meeting.

Be seeing you!
--
Guy