[Preston] Spiderland

Phil Robinson phil at getmediaplc.com
Wed May 26 22:02:51 BST 2004

He he he, Well it was scheduled for release this summer, but from progress
so far I would guess about December 2006 :-) !

We should have a demo available by mid 2004 ( will only be Linux, Windows
and MacOSX though ). For the demo we have done the models, animation,
sounds, music and some of the programming. We haven't even started the maps
yet! There just aren't enough hours in the day!