[Preston] [OT] - Palm IIIxe up for grabs - first reply to this email on the list secures - must collect at next week's meeting

Dougie Nisbet plug at highmoor.co.uk
Fri May 28 23:03:16 BST 2004

I have a Palm IIIxe which I bought in auction a couple of years ago. Apart
from setting it up to work with linux I've never really used it in anger. I'd
sell it on ebay, but I can't be arsed and the Royal Mail would only lose it
in the post anyway. It works fine with jpilot and a serial link. I didn't
have much success with the USB connection, which I've lost now. I have the
cradle with the serial cable. If anyone would like it then respond to this
email on the list and I'll bring it along next week. Sorry I'm too lazy to
sort out posting it.

Dougie