[Preston] [OT] - Palm IIIxe up for grabs - first reply to this email on the list secures - must collect at next week's meeting

Dougie Nisbet plug at highmoor.co.uk
Sun May 30 18:29:17 BST 2004

On Saturday 29 May 2004 22:13, Andrew King wrote:
> Hi there Dougie!
>
> Would definitely be interested

Great! Glad to see it going to a good home. I found i worked fine with the
serial connection and jpilot on my laptop and desktop. In the end I found I
was using jpilot as a standalone application far more than I was using it to
sync to the palm. I decided the palm had to go when I checked it recently and
found the batteries had run down again and the whole thing had reset. I think
it's switching itself on when I'm not looking.

Dougie