[Preston] UinInstalling Fedora Core 1

dyfed dyfed.bowen at glass-uk.org
Fri Nov 5 13:39:25 GMT 2004

do you have a bootable windows floppy? if so , then  fdisk /mbr at the command
prompt which will clear the boot loader (lilo / grub) and let you boot straight
into windows.

alternatively

if not, then get a blank floppy and go here:
http://www.mirrors.org/archived_software/www.bootdisk.com/original.htm

that should work.. if not (all i did was google for a windows boot disk) then do
a search for similar

ttfn

dyf