[Preston] Geexbox

Shahi Wadan s.wadan at burnley.ac.uk
Fri Nov 19 11:47:42 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I have downloaded GeexBox and burned it onto a cd using Roxio but unable to boot using this cd.  I have downloaded and burnt knoppix using Roxio and works fine.  Looking at the faq for GeexBox it states using dao, I don't get that option in Roxio and don't know whether it uses dao or tao.

faq also mentions using cdrecord, I have install knoppix onto another machine and tried burning the image using k3b but it burnt the file rather than the image.

The only software that I have which will recognise iso as an iso image is roxio, I have even tried Nero with no success.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

“Any representations, views and/or opinions in this email are those of the sender, and not necessarily of the College.  The College’s computer network (including its email facility) is intended for educational purposes, and Burnley College accepts no liability for, and shall not be bound by, the contents of any email sent from its network which do not relate to those purposes or other business of the College.”