[Preston] Suse Linux 9.1 Pro Installation Problems...

dave sawyer dave.sawyer at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Oct 11 10:10:51 BST 2004

Colonel,

Just a thought - you could always try ringing/mailing SuSE's tech support
people, at least you can then find out if the problem is solvable or not.

Also, you could try checking the knowledge base at www.suse.co.uk - it's
unlikely that you are the first person to encounter this problem.

Regards,
Dave.