[Preston] Meeting and Nightout

Phil Robinson phil at cromwellgames.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 20:16:02 BST 2004

Hi All,

The next PLUG meeting will be a "Welcome New Users" type meeting so now is
the time to start pestering your friends, relatives and work colleagues. Let
them know of the exciting world that awaits them and see if they want to
come along to see a demo of what Linux is and what it can do. We'll have
free distributions available as well as free live boot CDs in various
flavours. To cap it all off we shall be going for a quiet pint or two in the
usual pub.

Speaking of which, It's my birthday shortly so myself and a few friends will
be going for a big night out on Saturday 18th September (That's this
weekend) If any of you fancy a night out in Preston or happen to already be
in town then please feel free to turn up to O'NEILS anytime between 8:30pm -
9:30. We intend to drink, go to a club, dance, drink some more, have a
kebab, etc. Not much of a plan but one that has been tried and tested.

Cheers,

Phil.
---