[Preston] UCLAN wifi

Roger Siddle roger at daviesandcrane.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 10:04:52 BST 2005

This is really a test - my answers to previous questions don't seem to
have appeared on the mailing list. No errors or warnings in my postfix
logs. Will this message appear?

There is WiFi in Scholars Restaurant - but I didn't waste time trying to
log in as I don't have an account or registered card. I gave the talk
this morning to my Rotary club which meets for breakfast on Fridays.
Powerpoint with links to saved pages; covering a basic introduction and
how to use desktop aggregators. No significant technical information at
the level PLUG would be interested in. Reasonable amount of interest.

Roger Siddle