[Preston] Next Meeting

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:24:40 BST 2005

Hi Stephen!
Thanks for volunteering here! If there's anything I can help with let
me know. I think the next meeting will be a week tomorrow.

Incidentally, sometimes I find that postings I make to this list don't
appear. Or at least are not present in the archives. Does anyone else
find this?
But, I seem to get my own message back from the mail bot, giving the
impression that the mailing was successful?!

This maybe explains why I get no feedback on the postings. Perhaps my
network cable is coiled too tightly so the 1's can get through, but
not the 0's.

"Curiouser and curiouser", said Alice.
--
Guy