[Preston] can you recommend some local help?

Kevin Porter kev at 9ballpool.co.uk
Thu Dec 22 18:34:27 GMT 2005

Thanks for the advice Richard!

Unfortunately it's out of my hands now. My shells froze during the e2fsck
check and I can't log back in.
All I can do now is wait for UK2's technical support team to get back to
me... god knows when that will be!

I'm only up here (Leyland) about half the time as I work in Northants
mostly, but I will keep an eye on the PLUG site and maybe attend a meeting
some time...

Thanks again mate!

- Kev