[Preston] Getting Fedora to Work

Granville Cousins granville at yogawithgranville.com
Thu Jan 6 17:03:04 GMT 2005

Hello Gareth,

Hello PLUG,

I am thinking that it may be a better choice to go for either Red Hat
Linux 9 or Red Hat Linux Enterprise rather than persisting with Fedora
Core releases. The reason being that these distributions have been
tried and tested in the field and are likely to incure less problems
when it comes to useing them as workable operating systems. May I ask
for your oppinion on this? What I would like idealy is a viable
replacement for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems. I have purchased
an AppleMac G4 Powerbook which is very stable and works well. But I
feel much more comfortable with a Windows based system. My main use is
for manageing and designing my Website and running my data base.

--
Love and Light,
 Granville                            mailto:granville at yogawithgranville.com