[Preston] Getting Fedora Core1 ot Work

Granville Cousins granville at yogawithgranville.com
Fri Jan 7 11:22:55 GMT 2005

Hello PLUG,

May I thank you all for you very helpful advice and quick responses
to my questions. I am thinking on the lines of going for Fedora Core3
as my choice. It seems to be the popular choice even though it is
Bleeding Edge technology. If that doesn't float my boat then the
second most popular was Debian. So at least I've got something to work
with. I am not very technical with Linux but I do like it alot. In
time I hope to obtain the expertise needed tho run a Linux
distribution with success on my machines.

Thanks again.

--
Love and Light,
 Granville                          mailto:granville at yogawithgranville.com