[Preston] LAN Gaming - We need a venue can PLUG members help?

Gareth Llewellyn Gareth at ournetworkismadeofstring.co.uk
Sun Jan 30 20:55:31 GMT 2005

Hey Guys,
        Some of you may know that Steve and I have been setting up a LAN
Gaming society in Preston. (www.LoSystems.co.uk)

The Holiday Inn in Preston has offered us a room for between 30 - 50 people
for £400 for a weekend event (Saturday morning non-stop till Sunday night.
This is obviously quite expensive for us (being poor students)

Is there any chance that any of you great members of PLUG could recommend or
if possible provide a venue that can hold 30ish people with enough power to
feed their PC's. We are obviously willing to pay for any venue you guys
could provide. Tables and chairs would be an obvious benefit!

Thanks for any help.