[Preston] Orinoco PCMCIA compatible aerials

Adam Stirland ratbert at f2s.com
Thu Jul 14 21:59:00 BST 2005

I already have an Orinoco Gold card (it's rebranded as a Enterasys
RoamAbout) that I got off eBay.  The problem I'm having is finding an
external antenna in the UK that is compatible with the connector on the
card.  I think it's an MC connector but I'm not sure (I'll find out what
it is and let you know).