[Preston] Orinoco PCMCIA compatible aerials

Richard Revis lugs at revis.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 22:10:59 BST 2005

On Thursday 14 July 2005 21:58, Adam Stirland wrote:

> I think it's an MC connector but I'm not sure (I'll find out what
> it is and let you know).

You can buy MCX (Avaya/Lucent/NameOfTheWeek size) to standard N connectors. We
had to put them on all of our big antennas... as well as an amp to overcome
the horrendous losses in the connector.

www.hyperlinktech.com/web/avaya/avaya.php

In fact you may have more luck searching for Avaya than Orinocco as that brand
name has been defunct for a while. I *think* 802.11b generation Netgear cards
took MCX format external connectors as well.