[Preston] unlimiting 32 character username limit

John Craven johnc at ukzone.com
Sat May 21 13:55:22 BST 2005

Thanks to everyone who contributed to my proble.
I realised that I didn't need a username to be more than 32 characters.
What I did was to setup a username of less than 32 characters and then use the virtualusertable to map a much longer email address to the shorter username.

Thanks,

John C

At 20:42 20/05/2005 +0100, you wrote:

> [...]

  Check out our British Country Music Web Sites

        http://www.countrymusic.org.uk
        http://www.bcmi-radio.co.uk

        Over 70,000 visitors a week