[Preston] Tomorrows meeting (1st June)

Guy Heatley guy at remember-tomorrow.co.uk
Tue May 31 22:00:43 BST 2005

Hello,
Due to my own inability to organise a custard pie fight at a clown convention
there won't be a formal presentation tomorrow evening at the University, but
there WILL be a trip to the pub for around 9pm (ish) at the Greyfriars on
Friargate for beers.

Stephen Johnson has volunteered to give a presentation next month (July) on
Wireless network security and captive portals, but more details on that
coming soon.

I have spent several hours in a darkened room reciting the 10 commandments of
C programming:
http://www.plethora.net/~seebs/c/10com.html
in order to atone for my sins.
(I'm not sure it helped).