[Preston] Meeting - and mysterious email failures

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:06:22 GMT 2005

Hmm, more of my email seems to be failing to make it onto this mailing
list. Anyone else find this?

I'll try again. This is one I tried to send yesterday...

Hello,
Erm... been a bit busy and not sorted out stuff for the meeting tomorrow.

Myself and Mike will be around CM018 tomorrow, (C & T building, Fylde
Rd, 19:30 hrs) for general Linux related chat. We'll go to the pub for
21:00hrs for some beer. (Greyfriars, Friargate)

If anyone else would care to join us, that's the plan...

Cheers!
--
Guy