[Preston] Meeting - and mysterious email failures

Chris Tompkins chris.tompkins at phonecoop.coop
Sat Nov 5 20:24:48 GMT 2005

I've no idea how many messages have been sent, but guessing by the number of
messages called "Testing" (two) I think that I am probably receiving most of
them, but then I'm using a Windows (registered trade mark) system.

I expect to be able to carry on using Windows (don't even think about making
a copy) until I get a virus or the upgrade won't fit on my machine.  So I've
got quite sometime to find out how to connect either of my two Linux (feel
free to ask for a copy) systems to the internet.

In the meantime, computers are like air conditioning - if you can't fathom
out how it works, just open a Window.

Love to all,

Chris