[Preston] Meeting - and mysterious email failures

Matthew T. Atkinson matthew at agrip.org.uk
Sun Nov 6 21:25:10 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 19:11 +0000, chris at thefraggle.info wrote:
> What exactly goes on at these meetings then?

As Gareth said, you generally learn something cool and then get drunk to
forget about it :-).  Seriously, PLUG meetings are great and I have been
desperately trying to get my LUG (now I'm no longer local) to meet more
regularly and try to actually learn stuff.  PLUG is something that you
should try to get to as it really has value both socially and in the
gaining-new-knowledge departments.

bye just now,

P.S. I am still officially jealous @ Guy for him meeting RMS.
Apparently one of my ex-lecturers here has met him too, grrr!!!
--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew at agrip.org.uk>