[Preston] More wireless networking next Tuesday

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 00:15:45 BST 2006

Based on the obvious interest in wireless networking generated last
month there will be another meeting on the same topic next tuesday.

I'll bring along a couple of laptops, one with a pcmcia network card
(with a Ralink chipset) and one with built in wireless (with an Intel
chipset). Mike is bringing his laptop and a wireless router.

If anyone wants to bring any other hardware to the meeting feel free
to do so (a VAX? ;-) and we'll see if we can get it working.

So this is 7:30pm in room CM18 (or nearby) in the C&T building opp the
UCLAN Students Union on Fylde Rd, Preston.

Drinks afterwards in the Greyfriar, Friargate.

Everyone welcome (apart from Bill G.)
--
Guy

Stand up for freedom: Switch to GNU/Linux.
'Microsoft warned today that the era of ''open computing,''
the free exchange of digital information that has defined the
personal computer industry, is ending.'
New York Times, July 25, 2002