[Preston] Re: Oh right in that case

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 10:47:12 BST 2006

Yeh. Do not adjust your set, as normal service should be resumed next month.

We usually lurk about in a specially darkened corner of the Greyfriar
pub, whenever possible at the back near the bookcases.

If you don't know Preston well, the Greyfriar is a large pub, fairly
central at the junction between friargate and ringway, 5-10mins from
the station.

I'll try to remember to wear my Debian T-shirt for easy nerd identification.
;-)
Guy