[Preston] My Website is finally up

Neil Forshaw princeneil2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 12:36:05 BST 2006

YO Neil here,

That website I mentioned i'll do ages ago (Especially
to Guy if I remmember rightly), well I finally did it.
I did a website with a tutorial about installing
CoLinux on Windows. CoLinux allows you to run a copy
of Linux inside Windows abit like a virtual PC yet
runs faster than using proper virtual PC software. Go
to http://www.traitor.f2s.com and check it out.

Anyone wanting to link to the site or even a link
exchange just contact either through the mailing list
or whinge at traitor.f2s.com