[Preston] Re: Parking

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 09:54:35 BST 2006

Erm I don't remember recommending any particular place, but you can
usually park down Kirkham street (right next to the C&T building) at
that time of day. There are no parking restrictions there and you'll
usually be able to find a place after 6pm.

If you are going straight to the pub, the closest car park to the
Greyfriar is behind the Black Bull pub (across the road). This car
park requires payment though.