[Preston] Introduction

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 16:22:10 BST 2006

Hello Gavin and welcome to PLUG,
I think we did at one point have an IRC channel although it fell into disrepair.
There is a meeting on Tuesday as detailed in another post I have just made.
Cheers
--
Guy

Stand up for freedom: Switch to GNU/Linux.
'Microsoft warned today that the era of ''open computing,''
the free exchange of digital information that has defined the
personal computer industry, is ending.'
New York Times, July 25, 2002