[Preston] This month's plug

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 22:56:16 BST 2007

Hello,
I've made a bit of an error and figured that the meeting would be next
week, without checking the calendar properly...
Apologies for this! I can't make it tomorrow.

If no-one has any objections we can meet next Tuesday instead?

I have some stuff about virtualisation to talk about: Xen, VirtualBox etc.

Sorry for the lateness of this announcement!
--
Guy

Stand up for freedom: Switch to GNU/Linux.
'Microsoft warned today that the era of ''open computing,''
the free exchange of digital information that has defined the
personal computer industry, is ending.'
New York Times, July 25, 2002