[Preston] Meeting for December - This tuesday - Python

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 00:06:00 GMT 2007

Hello,
Its the first tuesday of the month coming up, so that means another PLUG
meeting!

What about having a look at the Python programming language?
Its useful for all kinds of things and its not too hard to learn.

Here's what the main website (at http://www.python.org) has to say about it:
*"Python is a dynamic object-oriented programming language that can be
used for many kinds of software development. It offers strong support
for integration with other languages and tools, comes with extensive
standard libraries, and can be learned in a few days."

I have been using quite a bit recently and I'm always pleasantly
surprised how straightforward things seem.

If you're interested come along to the meeting:
CM018, C&T Building, (opp Students Union), UCLan, Preston.
7:30 pm. Drinks afterwards in the Greyfriar (On Friargate) at 9:00pm (or
there abouts)

Cheers!
--
Guy