[Preston] Idea for the subject in march

Neil Forshaw princeneil2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 18:49:02 GMT 2007

Well unless someone's got any good ideas I was
thinking of doing a talk about using the command line
productively eg, letting the command line do major
tasks for you ( like I use at work for automatically
resizing pictures with other stuff thrown in,
converting all the links in a website and all sorts of
other stuff that is dangerously boring to do by hand.
I'd cry if the linux command line was taken away from
me :).