[Preston] Tuesday in 6th March, topic

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 22:04:43 GMT 2007

Hi Alex,
Apologies for the delayed response: I've been pretty busy.

We meet on the 1st Tuesday of the month. There are two sections to the meetings:

1st section:- In the C&T building at UCLan Room CM018 (ground floor
next to the entrance) at 7:30pm for the "demo" part of the meeting. We
have access to a video projector etc and people bring laptops and we
usually discuss a particular topic.

This month its "automating processes using the commandline" and Neil
Forshaw is presenting it.

2nd section:- Drinking, in the Greyfriar's at roughly 9pm onwards :-)
 We usually sit in the back corner near the bookshelves.

You are welcome to come to either or both parts of the meeting.

Hope to see you there!
--
Guy

Stand up for freedom: Switch to GNU/Linux.
'Microsoft warned today that the era of ''open computing,''
the free exchange of digital information that has defined the
personal computer industry, is ending.'
New York Times, July 25, 2002