[Preston] 'Linux Magazines' offered

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 11:35:44 GMT 2007

Hi Maurice,
Thanks for your offer. Someone offered a similar collection a few months
ago which I accepted and they now live in a box in my spare room. It
does seem a shame to discard these things, although unfortunately I
personally have no more spare space to archive them, sadly.
I can mention it at the meeting next week in case there are any takers
there.
Thanks again,
--
Guy