[Preston] Meeting tomorrow: Amusing technology

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:10:26 BST 2007

Hi,
I've been pretty busy recently and haven't had much time to come up
with a theme for tomorrows meeting.
What about: "Things that you have managed to get Linux to run on, or
things you would like to get linux to run on".

Bring in any bits of kit that fall into either of the above categories.

Steve said he'd bring in his Slim Devices music system, I'll bring an
old HP Journada ARM processor thingy, and we'll see what happens.

Rumour has it that Phil R. may be materialising from a nebulous cloud
of Zen like, deep contemplation in order to Kung Fu our asses into
open-source dimensions unknown. (So wear loose fitting clothes).

So 19:30Hrs, CM018 C&T building, (opp Students Union) Preston. Drinks
afterwards @ 21:00 (roughly) in the Greyfriar, Friargate.

Be seeing you!
--
Guy

Stand up for freedom: Switch to GNU/Linux.
'Microsoft warned today that the era of ''open computing,''
the free exchange of digital information that has defined the
personal computer industry, is ending.'
New York Times, July 25, 2002