[Preston] New arrival in the area

Godwin Stewart gstewart at bonivet.net
Tue Sep 4 12:44:02 BST 2007

Hi there,

Just poking my nose round the door to say hello.

Co-founder of a local LUG in central France (http://lug-touraine.org) and
avid *nix user (Slackware Linux and various versions of FreeBSD) since 1999
or thereabouts. Currently living in the town of Chinon but possibly (touch
wood) about to relocate to Horwich, about 12 miles SE of Preston.

I'll be in the area later on this month (17th-19th) but won't have much
time to spare. Depending on how things go, I'll be back during the week
starting on the 24th, which might be a good time to meet up informally in a
pub or something. And depending on how things go *that* week I'll probably
be in Horwich permanently well before the end of the year.

G. Stewart - gstewart at bonivet.net

The right half of the brain controls the left part of the body. This
means that only left-handed people are in their right mind.