[Preston] Ideas for the future

Georgina gena at mga.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 12 17:59:00 BST 2008

Hi

Well if you just like me are stuck to the email client, here's an extract
from it's wiki:

OpenID does not provide its own form of authentication, but if an identity
provider uses
strong authentication
, OpenID can be used for secure transactions such as
banking
 and
e-commerce.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenID

Perhaps, it's not a subject for a meeting as it's more of a moral choice
rather than a linux configuration / usage issue!

Gena