[Preston] A meeting tomorrow (tues)

Guy Heatley guy.heatley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:39:48 GMT 2008

Hi Folks!
I had an inkling we were doing a bit more on the eee pc tomorrow if thats good with Mark (If you read this this, Mark, please confirm!) We were in the middle of installing a new debian OS on the eee device when we disbanded last time...

Or, if not this I have some stuff to do with dmcrypt and disk encryption...

We can meet at the usual time and place:
19:30 in room CM018, C&T building, Fylde Rd, (UCLan) on Tuesday 8th Jan.
Drinks afterwards in the Greyfriar at 21:00 ish

Best regards,
--
Guy