[Preston] I might have something to show on tuesday

mwa at olchs.lancs.sch.uk mwa at olchs.lancs.sch.uk
Fri Jan 4 16:20:03 GMT 2008

Hi
I might be able to bring in one of these things on tuesday. I comes with a linux installed (xandros?). The only things that I can currently think of doing with it however are

1 Install the missing parts of open office (I know that the DB tool is missing for starters)
2 Install microsoft windows XP
3 Trying to hack together some sort of custom distro (all the utilities that might be needed for pupils and fairly kid proof (ie secure))

http://eeepc.asus.com/global/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASUS_Eee_PC
http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2007/06/06/asus_shows_wee_eee_pc/

Cheers
Mark

PS
Yes; I am using one to write this email

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its content.