[Preston] GeekUp Preston Monday 16th June

Georgina Joyce gena at mga.demon.co.uk
Sat Jun 14 21:00:13 BST 2008

Hi Guys and Girls!

Great for this it sounds great.  Unfortunately, I'm training all day so
will be exhausted so will not attend this time around.

As a blind developer it'd be great to discuss modern techniques and
technologies of web design and how accessability can be encorperated for
screen reader users, screen enlargement users and people with learning
difficulties.

Gena