[Preston] linux server

Garry Wharrier garry55_1 at fsmail.net
Tue May 5 13:42:21 UTC 2009

Hi Richard

Cent OS is free version of Red Hat Enterprise Linux which is designed for comercial servers. One of the load options is "Install GUI Server" which will load everything you need. I normally run Debian or Debian based systems (Ubuntu/Mint etc) but I used Cent OS for a database server and it worked fine.

Its free so its worth a try.

Hope this helps.

Garry

 Message Received: May 02 2009, 09:10 PM