[Preston] Preston LUG

Donald Cunningham doncunningham at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 15:21:49 UTC 2010

I wonder???
Chorley computer club (Google it) is open every Tuesday evening(£1.5) Beer
but not as in free.
I'm the only Linuxite, as far as I know, and I'm a permanent newbie.
Others are all ages and sexes and interests, from Gamers to whatever.
Set up is simple and good and warm with a good internet link and good
atmosphere.
Ripe to be converted!! They are working on their activities program at
present
Don