[Preston] Meeting venue

Michael Bach (gmx) bach.michael at gmx.net
Thu Feb 11 22:04:31 UTC 2010

Hi all, good to see some activity on the list again :)

Well yes, who would forget the days when the regular linux meeting
turned from a serious tech-talk[*] into a mild-pissed-geek dance event
in the [what was this club/bars name again?]. Absolutely class.

Once again, another sad reminder of how quick time passes by, these
events took place around six or seven years ago already, unbelievable.

What about Phil actually?

greetings from Germany!

[*]: Moss: "Have you tried forcing an expected reboot? You see the
driver hooks the function by patching the system call table, so it's not
safe to unload it unless another thread's about to jump in there and do
its stuff, and you don't want to end up in the middle of invalid memory."