[Preston] PLUG Reboot: (4) Our Lady's HS

Alan O'Donohoe alan at odonohoe.org.uk
Fri Feb 12 21:25:15 UTC 2010

> I will try to sort out a room at Uni for the first Tuesday in September.
> Until then I would try to attend any meetings that are arranged, but its
> possible I may be busy.
>
> Anyone with any objections to the first Tuesday of the month speak now!

If we're to use Our Ladys HS, PR2 3SQ. Tuesday 2nd Mar and Tuesday 6th April would be difficult to arrange.

However, Tues 4th May, Tues 1st June, Tues 6th July, and Tues 3rd August would all be fine.

We have two classrooms with windows based PCs, projectors and Smartboards. Linux demonstrators would need to bring a laptop or talk to our techies to see what we can do. Keen to get involved.

Alan