[Preston] Barcamp Blackpool Blog Post

mick sharpe mick.itcork at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 22:33:13 UTC 2010

Sounds like a plan, more minds, more bodies, more beer...mm on second
thoughts scratch that last one.  But yes!
Lancashire is too small a community in the Global sense to have small
fractions and sure a drive one way or the other once every other month cant
be that bad unless your name is Clarkson and your driving a Reliant Robin [?]

And whats wrong with the idea of twinning with another LUG to see how they
do stuff and keep up with them and share common experiences?

I vote Aye!

PS is that "other lovely" bar still open next to Burger King under the
tower, the one you can see on Google street view? :)

Mick.
Mick

A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and
art into pedantry.
Hence University education.
-- G. B. Shaw