[Preston] Introduction

mick sharpe mick.itcork at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:35:29 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

Been using Linux as my main desktop(no dual booter here I can tell you!)
since the days of redhat 3.2 I think it was, ie, before RHEL! when I was
running the latest and greatest 2.0.28 kernel to start with.  Now that I am
in Preston I want to check it out and see how active people are, and if you
meet for POD etc. as I did in Ireland.

Now I am seriously considering taking my first real step into the business
world with it by going for LPI exams.

Anyone here any experience with or advice on them? :-)

Mick

A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and
art into pedantry.
Hence University education.
-- G. B. Shaw