[Ryedale] Meets

Paul Teasdale pdt at rcsuk.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 8 13:30:22 BST 2006

On Tue, August 8, 2006 12:19, Fintan Gaughan wrote:

Hi Fintan,

> When is the next meet?

I spoke to Al last night and we would like to try and get one in for
around the end of August but we do not have a specific date yet. Al is
also trying to get us a place booked at the Brooklyn Centre but I cannot
confirm this will go ahead at this point in time.

Can I put forward the following dates and get some feedback as to what
people prefer:

Monday 21st August
Tuesday 22nd August
Monday 28th August
Tuesday 29th August

Feel free to mention other days if any of these are no good. I will just
point out that I definately cannot make Wednesdays or Fridays at all.

Regards,
Paul.