[Ryedale] July Meeting

Paul Teasdale pdt at rcsuk.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 1 08:21:26 BST 2006

On Thursday 29 Jun 2006 22:09, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> On 29/06/06, Paul Teasdale <pdt at rcsuk.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Thursday 29 Jun 2006 20:04, Al Girling wrote:
> >
> > > I've just added the date for the next meet to the website.
> > > Mon 10th of July.  Start to arrive 7.30pm please.
> >
> > I should be able to make it but have car problems at the moment. Pencil
> > me in at the moment. I will do my very best to make it but will let you
> > know nearer the time how things stand. I presume the meeting place is
> > still the Spotted Cow?
>
> I can give you a lift paul if you want?

Hi Fintan,

Sorry about late reply. Thanks for the offer of a lift and I will take you up
on that. Let me know what time you want to pick me up and I will walk up to
traffic lights in Pickering.

Please note that I am on holiday as from this morning so any reply you send
will not be answered until next Sunday.

Thanks,
Paul.