[Ryedale] July Meeting

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:39:42 BST 2006

On 10/07/06, Paul Teasdale <pdt at rcsuk.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thursday 29 Jun 2006 22:09, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> > On 29/06/06, Paul Teasdale <pdt at rcsuk.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> > > On Thursday 29 Jun 2006 20:04, Al Girling wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Al,

> > > I should be able to make it but have car problems at the moment. Pencil
> > > me in at the moment. I will do my very best to make it but will let you
> > > know nearer the time how things stand. I presume the meeting place is
> > > still the Spotted Cow?
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Paul,
> >
> > I can give you a lift paul if you want?
> >
> Hi Fintan,
>
> Do you still intend to visit the LUG meeting tonight? If so then I will take
> your offer of a lift as I am still having car problems.
>
> How about 7:10pm at the traffic lights in Pickering?
>
> Regards,
> Paul.

Paul,

I am awfully sorry that i am not going to make it
Been ill over the weekend and i am off work  Did not think of emailing
you on sunday my head was everywhere.

Please let me know if you got this email (emailed this list and well
cc to your email address)

My wife will check my emails to check if you got this

Fintan

Ps was looking forward to this to talk about Mythtv as i have got it
all set up sorry AL!