[Ryedale] Possible joint event with York LUG

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 1 12:20:33 GMT 2006

Hi folks,

I've been discussing a number of things with one of the guys from YLUG
lately.  One of the things to come up is the fact we are both keen on
outdoor activities.  Tobias has suggested that we might organise a joint
walk/hike sometime next spring to help bring the two LUGs closer
together.  This is something he's done in the past with his local LUG in
Germany and found it to be very successful.

I'm just throwing this open here as it may not appeal to all, but should
for some.

Your thoughts please?

Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>