[Ryedale] Website update and meeting poster

Paul Teasdale pdt at ryetek.co.uk
Thu Nov 9 15:26:30 GMT 2006

On Mon, November 6, 2006 23:55, Al Girling wrote:

Hi Al,

Sorry about the late reply but as usual I'm busy. There is light at the
end of the tunnel now though :)

> I've made changes to both the website and the poster for the next
> meeting.
>
> The poster is now at: http://al.sdf-eu.org/tmp/nov-poster1.pdf I think
> we can use this OK.  So unless someone come up with any serious
> objections feel free to start printing and distributing them.

I'll do some prints this weekend and try to persuade Tat to post a few
around town on Monday.

> I've changed the image for the website to one very nearly the same as
> the poster to be consistent.  I hope you like it.

It looks excellent. There was nothing massively wrong with what we had but
it's even better now. I must say your vegetable plot is truly massive. It
even contains your own little town ;)

Seriously, well done and thanks for that.

Regards,
Paul.