[Ryedale] Meeting tomorrow

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 19 12:45:11 GMT 2006

Hi folks,

Just a reminder for you all.

Our meet for November is tomorrow evening at the Brooklyn Centre in
Norton.  Jonathan Worthington is coming over to give his 'Intro to Perl'
talk for us.  The official start time being 7.30pm and we finish at
10.00pm.  Though some might like to go on to a pub afterwards.

Refreshments (tea, coffee etc) will be available and I've gathered
together a few bit's and pieces for a raffle to help cover the costs of
hiring the room.

Over the last few weeks several of you have started using GPG, so if you
like to bring ID (passport or photo driving license will do) and use the
printkey script from http://www.macmahon.me.uk/linux/keysigning/ or
something similar to give out key ID and fingerprint details we can sign
some keys.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling